Faculty Post [by R.G.C.] - IThinkTech

Breaking

Official blog | I.T. | G.P.A.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Faculty Post [by R.G.C.]

Dear Students,                   

Firstly, I congratulate all the students of I.T. Department for transforming their idea into reality by launching the Official Blog of I.T. Department  “IThink Tank ”. The word is self-explanatory which convey concerning topics such as technology and culture, mainly related in context of Information Technology. As the extension of “Think Tank”, conjunction with Information Technology it plays a vital role in planning, exploring innovative ideas which leads to leadership.              

I welcome the endless efforts for this initiative done by IT Dept. students made example for everyone to think in this direction. This Blog not only change the idea of “Online Notice Board” but also decrees the time to access the blog irrespective of cost, time, location. Currently this Blog focusing on academic angle. In future,it may cover Technology related news, Social & Cultural activities of I.T. Dept. My felicitations are always with my students.


Mr. Rushal G. Chauhan
[faculty I.T. department]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad