Desk of H.O.D. - IThinkTech

Breaking

Official blog | I.T. | G.P.A.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 January 2018

Desk of H.O.D.


Congratulating students who have presented their projects on day of 24th January 2018. It was favorable and escalating performance of all of you. Outcome of the day-1 presentations was overly motivating the upcoming final-year batch; and I am partial to your confidence. I appreciate adequate work of students as they represented their anticipated performance.

Few comments for Excellence of Presentators: 

I will intensify the benchmark has been set by Dimple, by presenting with ‘grad A’ prepared presentation. She represented well the functioning; in conjunction with fair statistical figures. 

I appreciate the creditable presentation of Jainam, Takshak, Keval and Dipen. Your slides with explanation were impressing.  
The presentation given by Hitanshu, Bhautik and Gunjan was appreciable with fine diagrams and overall representation was praiseworthy. 

The presentation of Simran, Priyal, Anar and Payal was well-documented and it was an interactive section for 4th semester students. I say it the improved notion about their tourism website. 

Presentation with animation and intact cartoon pictures; was the intact view for android application is being developed for kids named KIDZOO by Krushang. 



As a team Parthvi, Jyoti, Kuldeep and Vishal explained concept of OHFOA as the first step of Digital India in lucid manner.
  

As The objective of this session is wider; it is not limited to only academic side. As it is leveling up students confidence and providing inspiration to 4th semester students as they witnessed the vital performances of  you.

I feel, I Succeed.


N. A. Fatak
H.O.D. [I.T.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad