Rhythm 2018 by VEDANG THAKKAR - IThinkTech

Breaking

Official blog | I.T. | G.P.A.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday 12 February 2018

Rhythm 2018 by VEDANG THAKKAR







Yes! The rhythm event has been full of memories. The enjoyed party itself was with blast of  celebration. 

What a fun! I was watching each thing, object and being in mood of being control-free and gushed by amuse. And I don't know that I was involved with the atmosphere or involving myself to make the atmosphere… Whatever, it was happiness overloaded.

As a so called photographer with my camera I am ever in mood to pursuit some moments to capture that stay unforgettable. So when I was doing same; I found Someplace, heap of gigantic smiles while someplace blowout of laughter, some were just tapping toes while the circuit breakers were dancing hilariously. 

I like to click the portrait ones. And when you all, are just perfect with showy style then I get the master-clicks.And I like to see genial smiles [not only while capturing photo], also when you be joyus by my clicked photographs, believe me... it's the treasurable reward to me.  

I have picked after collecting some of my best and my favorite portrait ones. Presenting a kind of album to you...

- Vedang Thakkar 
   I.T. [Semester-6] 










The spiritual start  


   Passion of patriotism 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad