DESK OF H.O.D. - IThinkTech

Breaking

Official blog | I.T. | G.P.A.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday 5 January 2018

DESK OF H.O.D.


Dear Students,
We celebrated great tradition of social gathering yesterday. Usually it is believed that once somebody passed out from the college and they never come back. Don't know whether its missing feeling of cherishing something or may be college has not provided enough to cherish. But, yes it remains myth for Information Technology students.
Department has witness best convergence of 2017 Passout batch and current senior batch.
Exuberance of students was the key. It was phenomenal gathering.
Whenever I converge into their meet, I found only smiles, cheers and enjoyment.
I saw students clicking pics with each other.I always believe this generations handles social media much better than mine.

Today I feel, I succeed.


                                                                                                                                    NANDU FATAK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad